This article is a follow-up on my previous blog: SUPPORTWOMAN, first, watch the go-live
- How is the support model defined, where and by whom are the support activities performed?
- What works in your specific culture (similar structure can already exist)?
- Will it be based in HR or in IT; internal or external?
- Prepare an FAQ of frequently asked questions… knowing that many questions that come in are rather process-related (about 80%)
- Evaluate the anticipated support volumes and development in time, either using previous go-lives and systems, or by asking questions
- Develop an SLA approach to measure support performance
A centralized approach to support, with a clarified definition of who-does-what and of all the tasks to be covered can be very helpful.Read More